Does your practice or the teams you support struggle with any of the following issues?
- Long patient wait times for and at appointments;
- Hectic work days;
- A busy waiting room;
- Staff dissatisfaction with their work environment;
- Requirements of the aging population needing more chronic disease management; and
- Patients making more use of walk-in clinics, emergency rooms, or other service options.
The Practice Support Program team wants to support you to provide timely and accessible primary health care for your patients – when and where they need it – through our enhancing access practice support strategy.
Using evidence-based principles and approaches from Advanced Access scheduling and efficiency strategies, our practice support strategy is aimed at:
- Exploring ways to reduce delays for services, increase capacity for same day scheduled appointments, and improve clinic workflows and efficiencies;
- Enhancing the experience of your patients; and
- Improving work-life balance for you and your team.
The following resources, tools, and recordings are available for frontline primary healthcare providers, quality improvement team members, and/or leadership supporting teams in this work.
Tools to learn more:
Do you have feedback about any of these resources? Suggestions for improvement? Have you had success with using any of these tools? We would love to hear from you! Please let us know if you have used any of these tools and how your experience has been via this SelectSurvey link.